Check out the Consumer UK Essential Free Guides
- Your rights when buying online
- Protecting rights on holiday
- Rights when buying in the 'sales'
- Iphone breaks out of warranty
- Reclaiming Payment Protection
- Claiming back from your credit card
- <> more <>
- Special Education Needs
- Disabled Children's Rights
- Getting a Passport for your child
- Booking a family holiday
- Law regarding smacking children
- Children and Medical consent
- <> more <>
- Your rights when caught speeding
- Driving offence table
- Drink driving
- Fighting a parking ticket
- Your rights when buying a car
- What to do after a traffic accident
- <> more <>
10/10/2013 - Top tips to protect yours mobile against internet frau » New Facebook email malware - “Pages you might like"
05/09/2013 - Be wary of emails from Facebook which suggests “ » New variation of 'Emergency holiday money' phishing scam hooks consumers
31/08/2013 - New emergency holiday money scam on the rise A new variation of the 'emer » Police send warning not to fall for “China Sports Lottery” scam
01/08/2013 - “China Sports Lottery” scam The scam letter tells the recipient that th »
The Consumer UK Consumer Watch
Consumer UK's Latest Newspaper Columns
Consumer UK - Q & A
- Can I get money back from my credit card company if I don’t get what I paid for?
- Potentially yes, this is called a section 75 claim. See our guide to s:75 claims for more info
- Is it too late to make a PPI claim?
- No, you can still claim if you took out the policy in last 6 years.
The Consumer UK Featured Videos
Sunday Mirror - Bailiffs and their powers, what to do, my rights
- ITV Daybreak 22/08/13: Quick house sale companies, OFT regulations.
- ITV Daybreak: 07/08/13: Dean discussing 'Payday Loans'.
- ITV Daybreak: 9/5/2013: Dean on Daybreak discussing why those who are accused of a sexual offence should have their identities kept anonymous.
- Sunday Mirror - Dean advises about what to do if a retailer closes.
- BBC Inside Out - Consumer UK rights reduced a loan, stopped repossession
- BBC Breakfast - Cheaper Tariffs Gas & Electricity - Dean Dunham.
- Your consumer rights over Your Warranties, Redeeming your vouchers.
- Save major money when you transfer balances on your credit cards.
- View More Videos on our TV Channel...
Find a local Solicitor
We have the most comprehensive database of solicitors in the UK. Simply type in either your postcode, town or county and you will instantly find a solicitor close to you who can help.
18/07/2013 - I'm being charged £20 » HSBC and RBS to refund forgotten ATM cash
30/12/2012 - HSBC and RBS have now announced that they will repay those people that 'forgot' to take money that they withdrew from an ATM machine. Both » Another Natwest IT glitch - Now their APP does not work!
11/10/2012 - Natwest glitch - ALART The Natwest IT department is in turmoil &l » Have you been mis-sold a packaged bank account? - What to do..
05/08/2012 - A packaged bank account is generally a current account that has a range of benefits included such as: Insurance policies »
- Reduce your electricity bill
- Reduce your water bill
- Reduce your gas bill
- Reduce your shopping bill
- Cheaper car insurance
- Save money with the right ISA
- Pay less for petrol
- Monthly budgeting
- Recycle for cash
- Sell your unwanted items
- Rent your driveway or garage
- Haggle on the high street
- Section 75 claims
- If it's not right complain
- Check your direct debits
- Cancel unnecessary insurance